CCIM Scholarship Opportunities
The James K. Rosen Endowment Scholarship, and Stephen V. Jacquemin Endowment Scholarship were created to support real estate professionals in their efforts to achieve the CCIM Designation and are named in honor of CCIM Designee’s Jim Rosen and Stephen Jacquemin for their outstanding leadership and service to the St. Louis CCIM Chapter, the commercial real estate industry, and our community. Scholarships are funded through CCIM Foundation.
St. Louis REALTORS® Commercial Division also offer a scholarship.
Scholarships available to be used toward tuition for CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate are:
- Four (4) – $500 James K. Rosen Endowment Scholarships
- Two (2) – $500 Stephen V. Jacquemin Endowment Scholarships
- One (1) – Full-Tuition St. Louis Commercial REALTORS® Scholarship valued up to $1,735
Qualifications & Rules
- Scholarships are open to all individuals interested in becoming a CCIM Candidate, including current St. Louis Chapter members, REALTORS®, commercial and residential industry practitioners, and non-members interested in a real estate career.
- Membership in CCIM Institute, St. Louis CCIM Chapter, and/or St. Louis Commercial REALTORS® is NOT required to apply.
- The ideal recipient should exemplify the ideals and standards set out by the National CCIM Institute, demonstrate a commitment to a career in commercial real estate, and have sincere interest in the activities of CCIM Institute and the CCIM St. Louis Chapter.
- Applicants need only submit one (1) application to be considered for all scholarship opportunities.
- Only one (1) scholarship will be awarded per person.
- Scholarships must be used toward the CI 101 in-person course to be held December 7 – 10, 2020, cannot be applied retroactively to a course already taken, nor is a scholarship redeemable for cash.
- Each recipient is responsible for full payment of course tuition to CCIM Institute. Recipients are reimbursed the scholarship amount after successfully completing the course and passing the required testing.
- Failing the course and/or tests renders the scholarship null and void.
- To apply, complete the application in the link below AND email a copy of your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application deadline is Friday, November 27, 2020.