CCIM Scholarship Opportunities
The James K. Rosen Endowment Scholarship and Stephen V. Jacquemin Endowment Scholarship were created to support real estate professionals in their efforts to achieve the CCIM Designation and are named in honor of CCIM Designee’s Jim Rosen and Stephen Jacquemin for their outstanding leadership and service to the St. Louis CCIM Chapter, the commercial real estate industry, and our community. Scholarships are funded through CCIM Foundation.
St. Louis CCIM Chapter Application Qualifications & Rules
- Scholarships are open to all individuals interested in becoming a CCIM Candidate, including current St. Louis Chapter members, REALTORS®, commercial and residential industry practitioners, and non-members interested in a real estate career.
- Membership in CCIM Institute, St. Louis CCIM Chapter, and/or St. Louis Commercial REALTORS® is NOT required to apply.
- The ideal recipient should exemplify the ideals and standards set out by the National CCIM Institute, demonstrate a commitment to a career in commercial real estate, and have sincere interest in the activities of CCIM Institute and the CCIM St. Louis Chapter.
- Scholarships must be used toward tuition for St. Louis CCIM Chapter 2021 in-person CI101 and CI103 courses and cannot be applied retroactively to a course already taken, nor is a scholarship redeemable for cash.
- Each recipient is responsible for full payment of course tuition to CCIM Institute. Recipients are reimbursed the scholarship amount after successfully completing the course and passing the required testing.
- Failing the course and/or tests renders the scholarship null and void.
- Scholarships are also offered by St. Louis Commercial REALTORS® (up to 1,735 for CI101 only – STLCR membership required) and St. Charles Commercial REALTORS® ($500). Applicants need only submit one (1) application to be considered for all scholarship opportunities. Only one (1) scholarship will be awarded per person.
- Application deadline is: May CI103 – April 30, 2021 | November CI101 – September 30, 2021