Please Join Our St. Louis CCIM Chapter
You don’t have to be a CCIM to become a member of the St. Louis CCIM Chapter! Joining is easy and membership certainly has its privileges.
2019 St. Louis CCIM Chapter Member Benefits
- Five Lunch Meetings Per year No Charge to members, $175 value
- Networking Event No Charge to Members, $50 value
- Building Crawl No Charge to members, $35 value
- Two Candidate Happy Hours No Charge to members, $50 value
- Commercial Leadership Event No Charge to members, $35 value
- Total cost to join – $175/year ($395 value)
2019 St Louis CCIM Chapter Commitment to its Membership
The St. Louis CCIM Chapter is committed to providing excellent programming, networking and educational opportunities for its members. We are dedicated to working together towards providing the following:
- Networking – Robust local networking events featuring great speakers and content
- Education – Two courses/year taught in St. Louis
- CCIM Designation – Assistance and mentorship by leadership for those desiring to pursue their CCIM designation
- Ease of registering for events and courses via www.ccimstl.com
- Sponsor of free MREC Continuing Education Courses
- Discounts or free admittance to members for all Chapter events
- Scholarships – CCIM St. Louis will strive to build its endowment & award annual scholarships
Please renew your membership for 2019 or join today!
Becoming a CCIM
Interested in becoming a CCIM? Hopefully the answer is yes! The CCIM designation is one of the most prestigious achievements a commercial real estate professional can attain.
The CCIM is an acronym for Certified Commercial Investment Member, but stands for so much more. It represents a professional who has achieved a rigorous educational curriculum, demonstrated extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry, adheres to the highest ethical standards and has passed a grueling national exam! Wow.
CCIM designee come from all arenas of the Commercial Real Estate Industry. You don’t have to be a broker to be a CCIM! Designee include professionals from the following disciplines:
- Leasing Professionals
- Property Managers
- Real Estate Investors
- Investment Counselors
- Asset Managers
- Corporate Real Estate Executives
- Commercial Lenders
- Title Company Executives
- Insurance Executives